Markey Blue Ric Latina Project
It’s been an incredible year for the Markey Blue Band, receiving several honors including a spot in the National Blues Museum exhibit, “Women of the Blues: a Coast-to -Coast Collection,”
a TV show in the works and several songs picked up for TV placement and adding international dates to their touring schedule.
The Nashville based duo of Ric Latina, Markey and their touring band have a combined performing/touring history that reads like a “who’s who” in the entertainment industry and this year has been one for the books.
- Named a Top Ten Act to Catch Live in 2017 by Making a Scene
- Reflections in Blue named “the Blues are Knockin” one of the Top Ten Blues Albums of 2016
- 2016 Blues Blast Awards- Sean Costello Rising Star Award Nominee
- FOX TV Sci -Fi Thriller Wayward Pines picked up “Worries”
- Pandora creates the Markey Blue Radio Channel
- Four nominations for 2016 Independent Blues Awards
- Eight songs picked up for TV placement
- Best Self-Produced Album for 2016 – Atlanta Blues Society
- 2015 Blues Blast Awards – Best Debut Artist Nominee
- The NIMA Awards Best Blues Artist and Best Live performance
- Winner Atlanta Blues Challenge 2016
- 2016 Semi-Finalist International Blues Challenge
- Named One of the Top Ten Blues Artists To Watch in 2015
- 2015 Best Self -Produced album Nashville Blues Society
- Markey Named One of the Top Ten Blues Women To Soar in 2014
Hey, Hey, 2015
The Blues are Knockin’, 2016
Raised in Muddy Water, Spring 2018
Markey Blue Ric Latina Project on social media
You can follow the Markey Blue Rick Latina Project on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Learn more about the duo at their website.